The use of illegal drugs and dependency entail significant health, social and criminal risks for drug users and their environment in some cases. This is why the “local” contact and advice centre offers a comprehensive range of help, which aims to minimise the risk and consequences of drug misuse. The contact centre is a low-threshold point of contact for people with a drug addiction and offers a supported place for the clients to stay and meet. At the same time, pragmatic offers of basic primary care (possibilities for personal hygiene, food and drink) and survival aid (e.g. needle exchange, safer-use/safer-sex products) are made available. The counselling for the drug user and their family members is one further area of focus. One important service is the referral to further support facilities (e.g. rehabilitation, outpatient or inpatient treatment and substitution therapy). We also offer longer-term and more intensive treatments, if required. These services are geared towards the everyday reality of being a drug user, and routes for a life abstaining from drugs will be highlighted and supported, if necessary.
Unsere Angebote richten sich an:
- Dependent users of illegal drugs
- Adolescents and young adults at risk of drug use
- Drug users from a migrant background
- Family members (parents, partners)
- Children from families affected by addiction
For adolescents and adults:
- Provision of support for everyday life and survival in the form of food, washing and shower facilities and clothing store
- Information and advice on every aspect of addiction
- Support with official matters
- Postal address
- Protection from infection, needle exchange, distribution of condoms, information about safer use/safer sex
- Crisis and short-term intervention
- Counselling as part of open consultation hours (Mondays, 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
- Counselling in Turkish, Spanish and English
- Telephone advice
- Psycho-social support for those on substitute medication
- Treatment preparation and treatment referral
- Individual advice and support
- Intensive outpatient support in the areas of accommodation, work, finances, health and social participation (BeWo)
For family members of adolescents and adults who are at risk of addiction or addicted:
- Comprehensive advice for family members
- Managed self-help group for family members
For children, adolescents and young adults
- Mob.: Group services in the districts of Kalk and Porz
- Online advice and further support
Angebote des SKM Köln
SKM Köln –
Sozialdienst Katholischer Männer e.V.
Große Telegraphenstraße 31
Tel: +49(0)221 2074-0
Fax: +49(0)221 2074-165
Wir sind auf dem Weg!
Die Gesundheits- und Suchthilfe ist bereits DQS-zertifiziert.
(Deutsche Gesellschaft zur Zertifizierung von Managementsystemen)
Weitere Dienste folgen.
Wir sind AZAV zertifiziert.