The use of illegal drugs is often associated with family, school or professional, in some cases, also health and criminal problems. This is why the “local” advice centre offers a comprehensive system of help, which provides adolescents and young adults with support to solve their problems. Individual questions can be answered in one-to-one meetings and targeted help accepted, e.g. referral to outpatient or inpatient treatment. We also offer medium to longer-term and more intensive support, if required.
Among younger users, our work focuses on reinforcing risk competence with handling psycho-active substances and on support to overcome crises and environmentally dependent failures and problem areas.
Our services are aimed at
- Adolescents and young adults at risk of drug use
- Dependent users of illegal drugs
- Drug users from a migrant background
- Family members (parents, partners)
- Children from families affected by addiction
For adolescents and adults
- Counselling within the open consultation hours (Tuesday, 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
- Information and advice on every aspect of addiction
- Telephone advice
- Crisis and short-term intervention
- Counselling in Turkish, Spanish and English
- Treatment preparation and treatment referral
- Individual support
- Intensive outpatient support in the areas of accommodation, work, finances, health and social participation (BeWo)
- Support with official matters
- Protection from infection, needle exchange, distribution of condoms, information about safer use
- Psycho-social support for those on substitute medication
For family members of adolescents and adults who are at risk of addiction or addicted
- Comprehensive counselling as part of the open consultation hours for family members
- Managed self-help group for family members
For children, adolescents and young adults
- Mob.: Group services in the districts of Kalk and Porz
- Online counselling and further support
Angebote des SKM Köln
SKM Köln –
Sozialdienst Katholischer Männer e.V.
Große Telegraphenstraße 31
Tel: +49(0)221 2074-0
Fax: +49(0)221 2074-165
Wir sind auf dem Weg!
Die Gesundheits- und Suchthilfe ist bereits DQS-zertifiziert.
(Deutsche Gesellschaft zur Zertifizierung von Managementsystemen)
Weitere Dienste folgen.